Heroes of the city review and giveaway (Worldwide)
A while back we were lucky enough to receive a bundle of goodies and a code to review the Heroes of the city iphone app.
Heroes of the city is a charming childrens cartoon, featuring a quaint city and the adventures of its occupants. Children can follow Calamity Crow as he gets in to trouble at nearly every turn, and Fiona fire engine and Paulie police car as they zoom to the rescue. Heroes of the city is also about teaching children that by working together or doing things safely they can accomplish many things.
Jack loves watching the dvd and often request a replay as soon as it has finished. A big plus for me is that I get to enjoy a hot cup of tea and a quiet sit down while Jack is glued to the screen. When not fixated on the cartoon Jack is usually nose deep in the colourful book featuring the same characters.
We also received two cars (Paulie and hot rod Harry). Unfortunately hotrod Harry arrived with his wheels base broken so we couldn’t use him but the lovely Elin at Heroes of the city HQ sent me not just a replacement but Tilly train and the tractor too. As an added bonus Elin threw in a beach ball which arrived just in time for our trip to Great Yarmouth.
Heroes of the city also have a youtube channel where you can watch episode and music videos, which you can find here.
The app itself is perfect for children 2-6 year and includes both movies and games. A favourite of Jacks is the matching game which was a life saver for averting a toddler meltdown on the journey to Great Yarmouth. Both educational and entertaining parents can rest assured that your little ones are learning as they play.
The app is available on both itunes and google play.
Entrants must log in via Rafflecopter and answer the question in the widget – this is the ONLY mandatory task. You can gain extra entries in the draw by tweeting a link to the giveaway, liking my Facebook page or following me on Twitter and Bloglovin.
Terms and conditions:
- Only one entry per person is allowed (however, you can tweet with the bonus click entry daily to increase your chances).
- This giveaway is worldwide and will close on 3rd August 2014 at midnight (GMT). All entries must be received before this date.
- Once the Rafflecopter picks a winner, I will check if the winner has done what was required and they will be contacted within 7 days of the closing date. If there is no reply within one week of notification, the prize will be allocated to another person.
- One winner will receive a Heroes of the city book, Dvd and 2 cars, this prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- The giveaway is open to everyone aged 18 years or over, except for those associated with the company, their families or anyone else associated with this competition.
- Answering the question is mandatory, all other steps are optional but appreciated.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all correct entries.
- The winner’s name and entry will be published on the blog and Facebook page.
Disclaimer: I was sent these products for the purpose of this review, all opinions are my own.