Review and giveaway with CanvasDezigns (Mother’s day) UK only!
I’ve always wanted a canvas of Jack so when CanvasDesign were looking for bloggers I couldn’t turn it down. I was sent a 20×16 inch canvas which is worth £20! It was extremely difficult to choose just one picture of Jack to put on a canvas but you can choose to make a photo collage if like me you’re struggling. After a lot of umming and arring I finally chose the perfect picture that would look great on my wall.
After sending my picture along with my phone number to the lovely folk at CanvasDesign it wasn’t long until I received a text from the courier letting me know that my canvas was to be delivered the next day but I could adjust the date or arrange to have it left with a neighbour if needed. They offer 48 hour delivery at no extra cost as well as a free hanging kit with every canvas, image advice and enhancement, free gift wrapping and even free sepia conversion.
I was able to track the delivery online if I wished, although I personally didn’t as I was in all day with Jack anyway and we were engrossed it messy play.
My canvas arrived very well packaged in layers of bubble wrap and corrugated cardboard, which Jack found a use for once I had unwrapped it all. I was very impressed by the quality of my chosen image even though it has been blown up. The frame is made from 3.8cm pine and the cotton canvas is stretched by hand, this means the canvas is robust and will last for years.
CanvasDesigns have been printing photos onto canvas since 2004 and have even featured on ITV’s 60 minute makeover. With frames from 6 inches to a massive 40 inches and prices starting from £5.99 you can be sure of getting what you want.
I have kindly been given a 15% off code to use on their website. Simply enter BLOG15 at the checkout.
If you would like to win a canvas of your own, from 6 inches up to 40 inches and any picture you like in time for Mother’s day then get entering via Rafflecopter.
Entrants must log in via Rafflecopter and answer the question in the widget – this is the ONLY mandatory task. You can gain extra entries in the draw by tweeting a link to the giveaway, liking my Facebook page or following me on Twitter and Bloglovin.
Terms and conditions:
- Only one entry per person is allowed (however, you can tweet with the bonus click entry daily to increase your chances).
- This giveaway is UK only and will close on 26th March 2014 at midnight (GMT). All entries must be received before this date.
- Once the Rafflecopter picks a winner, I will check if the winner has done what was required and they will be contacted within 24 hours of the closing date. If there is no reply within 2 days of notification, the prize will be allocated to another person.
- One winner will receive a canvas from CanvasDesignUK, this prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- The giveaway is open to everyone aged 18 years or over, except for those associated with the company, their families or anyone else associated with this competition.
- Answering the question is mandatory, all other steps are optional but appreciated.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all correct entries.
- The winner’s name and entry will be published on the blog and Facebook page.
Disclaimer: I was sent this product for the purpose of this review, all opinions are my own.